Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Steeple Shopping!





When Lee and I browsed Colorado, we took picture of churches--with steeples. Why? The book has a pretty interesting scene with a steeple. The problem is...what type of steeple is right for the book? So, help me out here...k? Think small town Wyoming--up against the mountains. Which church fits best?

If you don't want to blog your suggestion, please email me at Jackie4JC@aol.com. I welcome any suggestions!

Back to the story....Why did he leave Wyoming? To find who? What about the other guy? hmmmm, wonder what those two in the book will be doing in Chapter 9--

~~Jackie

1 comment:

Manohar said...

Hi Jackie,

This is my first visit to your blog and I really liked it.

Coming to the pictures, the churches are really wonderful. Reg the best one for the book, I would suggest the first one which has its minaret (I don't know if the word is right or not)directly pointing upward with a singular purpose of directing the wayward and the believers to Him. The others , though equally good, have other structures diluting the effect.

Please keep posting. I will come back for older posts.

Cheers;
Manohar.