Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mesa Verde

Aaaa.. ..Mesa Verde. What can I say?...hot! The southwest portion of Colorado was extremely hot while we were there. But, beautiful. What part of Colorado isn't beautiful, huh? If you click on the title above, you'll go to the national park page about Mesa Verde. If you plan on a trip there--going before mid-June would be a great idea. While you're there, you'll feel a different spirit there. There is what some would call calm or peaceful. But, the stillness felt like death to me. You know, there is an eeriness there that can't really be described with words. The skill shown reminds me much of the Pyramids.


On a different note, those of you who get this via email, please stop by the blogsite. I've added cool links and feeds on the right hand side that are lots of fun. And, if you aren't a blogger yet, it is a great way to keep up to date with everyone. It's like journaling but leaving out the most private stuff. Let's face it, the world can see you here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still on the book and hope to get some done this evening. Word count is about a third of the book so prayers are much appreciated. I'm also looking for an editor or book doctor to look at it when I'm done. I've informed an acquisition editor at Waterbrook that I hope to have a draft by mid-fall.

Off for tonight~~
Jackie

No comments: