Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vacation is just an hour away....

Happy Sunday! For all the dads--Happy Father's Day!

The squirrels were out early this morning as Lee was feeding them. We have about eight squirrels who hear the back door open or hear the garage door open as I leave every morning. These sounds are their reveille.

The book is nearly a third complete on the first draft, then, I'll self edit. After that, I'll ask a couple friends to go through it for content and plot. I have contacted the publishing house who is interested in the book to let them know that the rate I'm going, the first draft should be complete by early fall.

The best part of the book is how Lee and I are wrapping our heads around the story line ...together. At least one huge scene will be crafted with the facts that only a pilot could know.

Hope you have a great day.

~~Jackie

No comments: